Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these Terms of Services (hereinafter, the “Terms”) is to set forth the rights, obligations and responsibilities as well as other necessary matters for AIMMO Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, the “Company”) and service users (hereinafter, the “Customers”) in connection with the use of AIMMO Enterprise Services (hereinafter, the “Services”) provided by the Company.
Article 2 (Definitions)
- The definitions used in these Terms are as follows:
- “Customer” or “Customers” means an individual(s) or entity who enters into a usage contract with the Company by accessing the Services of the Company and to whom the right to use the Services provided by the Company is granted.
- “Services” means the offering of services that make various functions available to the Customer to convert the Customer’s own raw data into annotated data through the machine learning annotated data platform operated by the Company.
- “ID” means an email address selected by the Customer and approved by the Company for the use of the Services and identification of the Customer.
- “Password” means a combination of the characters, numbers or special characters that are secretly selected and managed by the Customer to protect the information and interests of the Customer and to confirm that the Customer is the one that matches with the ID selected by the Customer
- “Annotated Data” means the data processed in the form to train computers in the course of developing artificial intelligence or machine learning.
- “Data Annotation” means the process of feeding information recognizable by computers like adding annotations, to various forms of data, including images, videos, voices and texts, to create Annotated Data.
- “Organization” means a task group that is set up to permit multiple Customers to participate in the processing work of Annotated Data and is an organization inside the Services to which the functions of invite and task allocation, etc. are granted.
- “Project” means a task unit to complete Annotated Data.
- “Affiliated Services” means external sites or services that offer the function of log-in synchronization or the data transmission and receipt through separate agreement with the Company.
- Unless defined in each item of Paragraph 1 above, the definitions of the terms used herein will be governed by applicable laws and regulations as well as the ordinary business practices.
Article 3 (Clear Statement and Amendment of the Terms)
- The Company will post the Terms on the initial page of the Services so that the Customer may recognize them.
- The Company will take measures to allow the Customer to raise questions and receive answers with respect to the Company and these Terms.
- The Company may amend these Terms to the extent such amendment does not violate applicable laws and regulations, including the Act on Regulation of Adhesion Contracts and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. (hereinafter, the “Information and Communications Network Act”).
- If the Company amends these Terms, it will notify through email or on the initial page of the Services clearly stating the effective date, the contents of amendment, reasons for amendment, etc. at least 10 days from the effective date (30 days prior in case the amendment is disadvantageous to the Customer or is material) until a reasonable period lapses after the passage of the effective date; provided, however, that if the Company amends these Terms urgently because of such reasons as the changes in the laws, the Company will immediately post it on the initial page of the Services and notify the Customer by email.
- If the Company amends these Terms, the Company will confirm whether the Customer consented with respect to the application of the amended Terms after giving public notice of the amended Terms; provided, however, that if the Company, when giving public notice of the amended Terms, also gave notice that the Customer’s silence in expressing either consent or refusal would be deemed consent, and the Customer does not express its intent to refuse until the effective date of the amended Terms, the Customer may be deemed to have consented to the amended Terms.
- If the Customer refuses to consent to the application of the amended Terms, the Company may not apply the amended Terms, and in such event, either the Customer or the Company may terminate the usage contract. In such case, the Company will notify the reasons for termination and termination date to the Customer by letter, email or any means equivalent thereto.